The JCC is committed to planning and executing first-class networking and professional development opportunities for Jewish professionals and entrepreneurs. Please contact the JCC for more information on upcoming events or to suggest an event that would benefit the members of the JCC.
Choice Business Club
- Emphasis on effective networking and establishing and maintaining professional relationships
- Interactive group discussions and guest speakers over a five-month period
- Participants showcase their business and exclusively represent their industry
- Click here to download the full fact sheet
YP (Young Professional) Collective
- Throughout the series, members will learn about interesting topics, pick up valuable skills and build personal and professional relationships.
- At our multidimensional sessions, attendees will benefit from dinner and networking, followed by a workshop with an insightful guest speaker. Join us to fine-tune your networking skills, sharpen your business acumen and become a well-rounded professional!
- This program is open to all young adults looking to grow and/or develop their professional network.
- Click here for the full fact sheet
- In collaboration with CIJA
- The goal of the program is to help professionals find a balance between their professional identity and their Jewish identity, equipping them with the tools to manage certain situations in their workplace
- Participants are asked to commit to a 5-part series, which will provide them with comprehensive training, demystifying basic advocacy and tips on how to effectively be “the Jew in the room”
- This essentially creates a group of “Ambassadors” who can serve as representatives of the Jewish community in circles where they may be the only Jewish person in the room
Programs & Events